You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Plop, plop, fizz, fizz...oh what a week it is!!!

Y'know...I'm convinced. There is some planetary alignment that is just NOT kosher with my life path this week...the newest? The dryer fried. Literally. As in, "snap, crackle...lots of blue sparks, omg the lint is on fire, pop." Spent $30 on a part we thought caused this light show, but no...it's deeper...MUCH deeper. We're getting a new one from the landlord (aka DAD), but I'm cringing watching the pile creep ever so high on the landing.


Anyhooooooooo....so is my made-for-tv-movie kinda life ;-) It'll get better. I know this, cuz I'll go spend some money that I really don't have...but the planets will appear that much nicer ;-)


Here's the latest:

I'd show you a couple other things...but I can't ;-)

2 comments:

Days End Studio said...

lol... scrap tease!

Patti said...

{hugs} things will get better - believe:)

Can't wait to see your LB goodies:)