You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Too many!!!

















So I've been tying a whole whack of new card techniques lately...and I must admit, I'm having a ton'o'fun with them!! :-) I'm not sure what lead to my sudden onslaught, but the next time someone's birthday suddenly moves up to TOMORROW...I'll be ready...bring it on!!!

So there's the "magnifying spot"...EVER so cool...I've been ransacking my stamp drawers to find another awesome stamp to use...And the split negatives are quickly becoming my fave :-) Hmmm...what else have I tried??? Faux leather, cracked glass...ACETATE...I LOVE these ones. I have enough StazOn to last in my scrapstore in my dining room until I move...which will be never ;-)

Now on to another task with cards...I'm gonna be blingin' them up...taking out the "hoard box"...all the rubons, chipboard, stickers etc etc and letting loose!!! I'll post some when I have the chance to play! :-)

No comments: