You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Handmade Journals...



This is WAY easier than it looks, believe me!!! ;-) This is what I'd submitted for an altered project on a site looking for guest designers... http://www.lovebugscrapbooking.com/ This site is a WEALTH of scrappin', stampin' and alterin' GODDESSES!!!! They have an online store, a gallery where you can post yer goodies AND a forum with an index list as long as my arm!! :-)

I'm looking to start another dowel/leather spine journal next...I can't wait to start it!!! This journal features bamboo skewers to keep the "hinges" of the spine in place....it's an incredible gift to give and would take you approximately 2.5 - 3 hours in total to complete...seriously!!!

No comments: