You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Monday, April 21, 2008

ARGH!!!


All my scrappin' plans kinda fell through this weekend....mind you, no kidding...I'd planned to get everything organized Friday night at a crop I was working, when lo and behold, there was a stabbing at the restaurant next door!!!!!! :-O omg, seriously...I needed something a WHOLE lot stronger than a Tylenol that night!!!


Went to a crop on Saturday, didn't get much done there, either...except this layout of my little wee peanut ;-) can't get the little bugger to STOP, let alone SIT...and here I got a picture??? Carpe Diem, I say!!! Anyhoooooo....reason being, was the I was frantically cutting class kits for the card class...for TEN people!!!! :-) Grinnin' from ear to ear!! It was awesome...ladies were great, had tons of fun!! Thanks, Tina, for that opportunity!!!


Glad the weather is holding up...been out so much my house looks like a tornado hit...INSIDE. Who cares? I'm outta this cage! ;-) Twins are SO incredibly cute, and yes, they DO take off in different directions! Perfect.

No comments: