You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My eyes are bigger than my brain...



At least, if my brain was anywhere close to functioning after a day of Thing 1 and Thing 2 clambouring like saran-wrap on my legs the whole day!! I had to hide in my kitchen just to scarf down a MICROWAVED bowl of Mr. Noodles...y'know...the ones you're supposed to BOIL???

Argh!!! But I digress....my eyes see this perfect sanctuary of a scrappin' space for myself in this house....but for the life of me I just can't seem to wrap my four brain cells around HOW I could actually accomplish such a feat! Bizarre, to say the least, considering there are FIVE children, FOUR bedrooms (and one had to be made by us), THREE phones, TWO cats.....and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeee (at least if one of the cats didn't get him).........

I want I want I want a scrappin' place of PEACE somewhere in here!! I know I could do it!! IKEA, baby, here I come!! But, alas...the logistics are not cooperating with me....*SIGH*....maybe on another day, when Hannahzilla and the he-beasts are less demanding, I just might be able to string a thought together and figure it out!!!

1 comment:

Days End Studio said...

I hear you... though I have a 'space' now, it was a loooong battle and it's still invaded by little people (both living and plastic) on a regular basis.
'Course if Greg actually got the door on so I could LOCK IT that might help...
(((hugs)))