You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm lacking...

in the photo department!!! I have almost scrapped all my recently updated pics, and I have a rule that I don't touch older photographs, unless I know and have EXACTLY the right papers and such to go with it. Bizarre, I know, but you should be accustomed to that by now ;-)

So, the weather is HOT, the kids are grouchy...but I'm scrappin' tonight :-) All's good.




This is my first attempt at the Prima Paintables!!! I really did enjoy playing with the Twinkling H2O's ;-)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LO'S are rockin the house!! You need to submit to the magazines!! These are totally publishable!!!
Love ya!

Sue

Anonymous said...

Great stuff,as usual!! I still don't know how you find the time to scrap, I need to work on that!!