You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mission (Im)Possible

I have FINALLY done it!!!












I found EXACTLY 12.2 minutes to figure out, in Photoshop, how do to this effect! :-) This, by gawd, is THE most exciting thing that's happened in the last, oh, two days....only to be topped by the fascinating way my twins can fandangle their little chicken butts up onto my dining room TABLE....but that's another story....

Anyhooooooo....I've seen it, I've been sent instructions to do it, I've even attempted the impossible and tried to do it myself (apparently I missed the "impossible" part...I never "got it")...but today my friend told me about the instructional area on the Scrapbooks Etc. site...under the "Digital Scrapbooking" area :-) Seriously, it is SO user-friendly.

I've done a couple more that I'm hoping to scrap this weekend (in the alter-reality of my mind I have a TON of free time)...fingers crossed!!! I picked up some of the Black Magic and Vintage ColorCore Cardstock I'm also hoping to play with!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patti said...

Great stuff Pattie:)
Can you share a link for that?:)