You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Loooooooooong week!!!

Well, I've FINALLY made a few things!! phew! I was starting to suffer some serious withdrawals, I tell you!! Between the new daycare girls (the hell was I thinking??) and Hannah's surgery, well....you know. I'm too tired to even type!!!










So. I got me just a bitty of the new Basic Grey Euphoria line...just a teaser, mind you...I'm off to the Scrapbox (http://www.thescrapbox.ca/) to get momma some more ;-) Anyhooooooooo....I've been wanting to do up some cards FOREVER...and I've finally done it!! LOL ya, five...I understand the irony...considering the "whole stack" I really want to get to!!!



I'm STILL trying to figure out what kind of a scanner to buy :-( bloody hell...I hate taking pics of all the stuff!! You never get the "true" colours and texture of anything!!! ARGH!! So if you have one you love, lemme know!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love me all! Thanks again for the coffee!!

Sue