You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back at it....PHEW!!!

I was seriously getting behind....who would think?? But I have two less daycare kids this week, and I can bribe the one I have left with craft time :-) Life is good.

So, for the first....I don't like it. It didn't turn out the way I'd wanted, and of COURSE because I haven't figured out how to $#@ scan...it looks too dark. Whatever. There were two things I wanted to pull off...one, the Autumn Leaves "Stampology" edges acrylic stamp (say that 10 times fast) and two, the photo...the "selective colouring" in Photoshop. LOVE it.




The second I had SO much fun with....the "Frenzy" line by Whiteout...used Photoshop to do the half circle journalling for the first time. COOL.


Cheers to new-found mojo ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pages!
Jen