You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I need another...




I need another retreat. Already. Only been to one, only 3 months ago...and it's time. Overdue, in fact. So I'm hoping a few of my gal pals will set one up for us the beginning of October!!!!!!!!

This page was inspired by my first EVER scrapbooking retreat, which had been hosted by Tomorrow's Treasures...and featured...VICKI BOUTIN!!!! Seriously, I know we all have our persons of inspiration, but she was one of the first (although in no way limited to) sources of scrapbooking inspiration for me when I first began. I scraplifted in secret (only cuz I thought that was a bad thing!!!), and I followed her blog religiously.

So. To meet her in person? Kid in a candy store, I tell you....S-W-E-E-T!!!!!!!!!!! She is so down to earth and funny!!! Anyways, that weekend was a highlight not only in my scrapbooking endeavours, but also on a personal front. I didn't have to clean. I didn't have to cook. I could go to bed when I wanted, and wake up when I wanted. A good friend of mine told me my voice tone dropped about 15 levels, I was so relaxed. It was the best sleep I'd had in EONS. I could shower without rushing!! Who knew that level of existing...well...existed?!?!? ;-)




1 comment:

Denise said...

WOw< I love looking at your pages! You are a talented lady! Love your blog, I'll be back for sure!