You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Monday, June 16, 2008

Dirt and divas....

I friggin LOVE taking pictures of my kids!!! :-) seriously, to do a layout of, say, a flower? unheard of!! LOL one day I'll surprise you, I promise!!!

So another all-day crop yielded wonderful results...I was ON the game, I tell ya!! Finally dug out my BG "Archaic" and actually USED it...I love this stuff....fibres, chipboard stickers....PERFECT with having two littles "Things" that highlight it's FUN!!!


And I took a trip outside the box and played with my new Heidi Swapp goodies...pink and black? I think it turned out well!! I layered the birds in the bottom left-hand corner...hand cut the largest, the second is a transparency and the last is a little PINK mirror bird!!! I also layered the title, I've never done that before...I could be addicted already ;-) The "sassy" is Heidi Swapp bling over her foam alphas that co-ordinate with the paper line...


Lastly, I got to do a couple of single pages....one of Thing 2 lookin' all devious...little cutie!!!



And of Hannah stopping to "smell the roses"....which, in this case is a weed...dandelion ;-)


Looking forward to this week...I'm going to try to learn how to scan my images, instead of almost tossing my camera out the door!! :-)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice Pattie, and Happy Birthday!! I sure wish I could get as much scrapping done as you do these days!! Great work :)