You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Friday, May 30, 2008

Patience is a virtue...

...that I just don't have...I REALLY want to make a TON of paper pieced cards...but cutting out all those itty bitties??? argh!!! But I certainly am LOVING the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge for my Cricut machine...you can even make costumes!!!!!

I would like to get my hands on the "Once Upon a Time" dp and accessories and make an album for my daughter...these little add ons I could put in it would be SO much fun!! It can cut castles....even a dragon!!! Need to stock up on Michael's coupons!!! :-)


No comments: