You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Conspiracy Theory

One of the best things about having twins, I'm finding, is the amount of trouble they get into. Well, maybe "trouble" is the wrong word...how about "conspiracies"? or "kunundrums"...or....


I swear, they plan this stuff, I'm certain of it!! Got your eye off your Diet Coke for ONE second, and Thing 2 has given himself a bath in it. Got a chair? Thing 2 is up on the dining room table. I have no more chairs in my dining room, and my computer tower is blocked by a baby gate...just waiting for them to figure out their fingers can poke through and STILL turn it off!!!

I just noticed Thing 2 can reach the doorknobs.

Perfect.


No comments: