You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Challenge me this.....


PHEW. Seriously, working under pressure can have it's advantages, but after the week 'o' snafu I've just gotten over...well...MAN!! I was up for a "game" of sorts at Lovebug, but when you've got a deadline and it's the final hour....I'm pretty stoked with what I came up with!! LOL
Actually, these are the two of my better ones...the last I just DON'T accept...I'll fix it later ;-)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE LO"S the full house one totally rocks and is totally your life!! Amazing Pattie, just amazing!

Sue