You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's ON!!!

Officially a guest designer for the month of June for Lovebug Scrapbooking....this forum ROCKS!!! http://www.lovebugscrapbooking.com/ You need to check it out! The best part? They have a store AND forum AND gallery!!

Anyhoooooo...got my kit on Friday...The Little Yellow Bicycle "Delightful" series...YUMMY!! :-) Still have some on the go with some wicked Maya Road goodies...but of course...OF COURSE...I dislocated my finger yesterday dealing with offspring chaos....but that's another story.

For this layout, I had Stephane write the journalling himself!!! Although it seems a more "girly" line, it works just fine for the lads!!!


I wish my camera would take better pictures!!! LOL...or, of course, if I could ;-) but you get the idea, I hope!!!

















I have a ton more stuff to get done....off I go, and hopefully the offspring will comply....otherwise perhaps some duct tape and brandy? ;-)

1 comment:

Days End Studio said...

Lookin' aweeesome!
...it's duct tape and ceiling fan, for them... just run 'em in circles til they're tired.
Brandy's for you! *wink*