You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finished!!!

Not MY layout...HER layout...by far my biggest honour in scrapbooking...doing my closest friend Angelique's wedding picture :-) I layered, I embossed, I put the bling on.....I hope she likes it!! ;-) You need to understand...her and I suffer "hallucination" problems together...we've bonded. LOL!!! Back atcha, babe!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Pattie. She'll love it!

Jane

Days End Studio said...

*whistling*
WOW! ...just wow.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT !!! Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!! :-)

Angelique :)