You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Contents under pressure!!!

I am SO sick :( ugh. And to know I could theoretically be able to at least function if it hadn't been that I was up until 4 a.m. coughing!! ACK! But I manage, like I always do...and got in a bit 'o scrappin' this morning...which ordinarily might NOT have happened except that I have class tomorrow night...and had NO layout!! The heck happened there??? ;-) oops. The one I thought we were doing is not until the very last class....minor detail. LOL!!!

Oh well...off to find more java...I wonder if I could start an I.V. drip?????


1 comment:

Mellisa said...

Ohhhh!! My hands are soooo dry! Do you have any lotion??


Great layout. I love the simplicity.