You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The eyes are the windows to the soul...

I never realized just how much my oldest son looks like me!! :-O It wasn't until I took this candid of the two of us, which actually turned out pretty well!!!, taken on Mother's Day, that I realized he has, without a doubt, my eyes. Out of five children, ONE of them has my eyes!!


He is going to be 13 years old this year...and I think I need to make more of an effort to find him amongst his video games to take more pictures of him...before he turns into a teenager and runs off with his friends!!! But I still get my hugs...and the best part? HE initiates them ;-) I love my son...it's a daily struggle sometimes, with all those tween hormones starting..but worth every second!!


No comments: