You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Origami Box and more!!

I had the opportunity to crop Friday night AND Saturday...and I actually (really really) got stuff done!! :-) I wish I had that chance to also do some stuff @home, but, well....y'know....so off I go again this weekend!!! Yippee!!!
This little treat I'm doing as my last CTMH club project....I won't be doing clubs for myself, instead, I'll be setting up classes!! So, there won't be any committment to be made, it'll be a flat fee...AND...IF you feel like ordering something at that night's class, well, take 10% off for yourself :-) Stay tuned for scheduling....lemme know if there's a technique you'd like to try, too!!!



So here is the "origami box" that I'd had sent to me by gal-pal Carole...she found it on Splitcoast...believe me, it looks WAY harder than it is, so that makes it uber-fancy to show off to friends :-)
and the funkiest part is? THERE'S NO GLUE for the "box" part itself!! Just grab a bone folder, and have fun making creases ;-)
I was also able to put out a few layouts as well...using my fave, "Stardust" paper line from CTMH....


And I was also able to finally scrap my absolute favourite pic of my three younglings at the piano :-)

Can't wait to plan more!!!! :-)

Keep creating!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of it as usual, that star dust line is super, just love the colours!!