You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Getting there...

....slowly....so...many....plans.....

1) I need to get my album of CTMH samples DONE.

2) I need to go to IKEA and get m'self a kickass shelf for storing stuff...I am agonizingly frustrated by having to go upstairs, downstairs...heck, even out to the garage (ACK!!) to find supplies.
3) I need a vacation.

Okay, so that last one is a dream, but still...I AM going to Nav-Can in April!!! :-) WOO HOO!!! Just me. No kids. No meals to make. No alarm clock. NO little fingers under the bathroom door when I'm trying to hide and/or pee.

I digress.

I made a layout and a card at a....well...10 hours gal-pal crop I went to last Saturday ;-) too much gabbing, but very theraputic!!

Both contain solely CTMH products.
As an aside...I need a new printer. Mine won't print properly NOR will it scan properly. The glass is warped. How can glass be warped, you ask? I don't know...but it is. I swear!! ;-) As for the printing issues...could be from the little ornamental ROCK I plucked from it's bowels yesterday...courtesy of Thing 1, I'd imagine...he NEEDS to know how everything works....what he lacks is the capacity to realize that he's BREAKING the damned things!!! ARGH!!!! I'm loving the Epson I currently have...very cost efficient on the inks...let me know if you have one you love that has a scanner, k?
Keep up the creativity!!!

No comments: