You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happier than a fat kid on a Smartie....








So. I'd made an Oath to my Kindred that I would have 15 layouts done for an "All About Me" scrapbook album by December 31st, 2009. DONE!!! :-) What does this all mean? Well, first, the layouts could NOT include anything to do with the kids. Um, okay. Uh, I suppose that'll be cool...I mean, I've got LOTS of stuff about myself to share.....right??? ;-) Lemme tell you how HARD it was to come up with ideas to make an album just about ME...pfffffffbt...ya, "me"...the one people give gifts cards to and not money cuz they know I'll just spend it on the kids....but I digress....
Here's some more :-)
What else does it mean?? Means I accomplished a goal, and also means that I'm a person of my word :-) Pretty freakin' COOL, I tell ya....although last night's last layout came with it's share of testing....my printer wouldn't work...at least, not until I rammed a piece of photo card up into it to reveal *drum roll, please*...and itty bitty teeny weeny piece of styrofoam that had been caught up in the rollers. Are you kidding me? This, of course, being after I smacked my head on the printer stand (y'know, those nice, solid IKEA ones?)...and also after sitting in frustration only to find myself flat on my ass on the floor from missing the #$% chair....uh, ya....that would be the "Phoenix" layout I was finishing...y'know, the one that talks about my perseverance? Look up "irony" in the dictionary...my photo is there....in all it's made-for-tv-movie glam ;-)
So now I'll be moving on to finish up some Design Team schtuff for Tina (finally!!) Stay tuned!! Same Bat time, same Bat channel....
Wishing you and yours and wonderful holiday season from me and mine....hoping you can take a moment to have a gander at the Blue Moon that will ring in the New Year!!! Can't wait!!









No comments: