You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Has it been that long?!?!?


(Heidi Grace "Baby" paper line, felt from CTMH, bling from Heidi Swapp)


Yes, indeed. *sigh* but the great news cometh!!! :-)

First, I missed the much anticipate crop at Tina's Scrapbooking Creations out in Winchester....boo on sick!!! With the local store here closed, and the other full on many of the spur of the moment decisions to scrapbook, my time has been, well...not limited, per se, but the SPACE certainly has been!!

SO. Commencing next week....stay tuned for my "ScrapShack" transformation!!! :-) I'm turning my master bedroom into a scrapbooking room!! EEEEEEEK!!! So flippin' excited!! I'm getting down and dirty with it, too....chucking the queen sized bed to a twin....losing the dressers...the works....enough said that my whole wearable wardrobe fits into a 5 drawer utility unit from Canadian Tire....

This year I'd made a very "off-ish" resolution...."Me, Myself and I"....and I mean it. I put so much into my five children, my daycare, my friends and family...I often get lost in the mix.

Okay, well ALWAYS.

So now it's MOMMA'S turn :-)

IKEA HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!

I was able to get some power scrappin' in for Tina, however. Thankfully. Would've posted earlier about it, but our "new" fancyschmancy computer was in the shop. Yes, I did lose all the photos I had on it. Yes, I have a backup of MOST of them. NO...there was no backup to these latest.



(Bo Bunny "U Bug Me" paper line, Thickers letters, Say it With Crystals bling)

No comments: