You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead. Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.Wherever you go, you will top all the rest. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Dr. Seuss (1990)

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chipboard Album

Okay, so here's a challenge I hosted on Lovebug this past weekend (http://www.lovebugscrapbooking.com/) where I wanted to use up all those bits and pieces of chipboard I have laying around...which is a TON ;-)

So I took a handful of odds and ends...and put together a mini-album!!! I particularly liked that I could use some less-than-perfect photos because they would be cropped small...not enough to fit a layout, but perfect for this!!


The gals hosted a TON of challenges for you to "scrap your stash"...so go check out the forum and try them!!! :-)

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is such a great idea. I have tons of chipboard leftovers. I can't wait to give this a try.